I’m Sharon Nolan, an online and Toronto based Holistic Nutritionist and Health Educator runs the Flourish Nutrition and Wellness blog.
I have many passions that include good food, playing sports and I also have a love for DIY natural body care. I’m here to help you to discover that small, simple changes to your diet and lifestyle can help you on your journey to live a happy and healthier life. I can help you make changes that are realistic, achievable and most importantly will work for you. Eating healthily does not need to be difficult or overwhelming. We will take small simple steps in order to reach your goals.
I will help you to decipher all the confusing and often misleading information out there that relates to nutrition. By empowering you with the tools and knowledge you need we will be able find the best plan that works for your body and lifestyle.
I aim to educate, motivate and inspire you and change your relationship with food. So if you are looking to get your health back on track through nutrition and lifestyle changes feel free to contact me fora few 15 minute consultation to discover more.
Whilst I specialize in helping moms to be and new moms other areas that I can help you with include:
- Food sensitivities
- Digestive issues – eliminating bloating, gas, discomfort, managing IBS, Celiac Disease.
- Pregnancy and Prenatal nutrition – foods to help baby and mom
- Low Energy Levels & Chronic Fatigue – Improving energy levels
- Mood Disorders – managing anxiety/depression and building a positive relationship with food
- Skin Disorders – helping with issues such as Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne
- Weight management – weight loss & weight gain